Mr. Udai Pratap Singh Former Vice-Chairman
Delhi Development Authority
Mr. Abhai Sinha Former Director General
Mr. Hitesh Vaidya Director
National Institute of Urban Affairs
Dr. Mangesh G. Korgaonker Director General
Dr. N. Gopalakrishnan Director
Central Building Research Institute
Dr. Anoop Kumar Mittal Former CMD
Mr. R. V. Verma Former - CMD
National Housing Bank
Mr. M Nagaraj Director (Corporate Planning)
Mr. M. V. Satish Whole-time Director & Senior EVP
Larsen & Toubro
Dr. Shailesh Kr. Agrawal Executive Director
Mr. Arun Sahai Chief Operating Officer
AHLUWALIA CONTRACTS (INDIA) LTD
Mr. V. T. C. Sekhar Rao Dean
L&T Institute of Project Management
1. The award will be given to state govt.’s /private developer’s housing project which has been developed under following verticals of PMAY (U) scheme.
- Projects developed under ISSR (IN-SITU SLUM REDEVELOPMENT).
- Projects developed under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme.
- Affordable Housing projects developed in Partnership with Public & Private sectors.
- The project to be listed under Status- COMPLETED, it must be 70% commissioned.
- The project to be listed under Status- UP COMING, it must be 50% commissioned.
- Those projects which are completed below 50% will not be considered for evaluation.
2. Projects developed by private real estate developers under IN-SITU, CLSS & AHP scheme will be awarded state wise.
3. The financial institution should be a Bank/NBFC/HFC registered under RBI and providing home loan under PMAY (Urban) - Credit Link Subsidy scheme.
4. Relevant documents need to be attached. Specific backup information may be of verifiable nature (documented records like engineering drawings, annual report, presentation, photos, video footage etc.) as relevant to the query.
“PMAY - Empowering India Awards” endeavors to recognize excellence in Indian Housing/ Real Estate sector by executing a very standardized and rigorous methodology. Various categories and evaluation methodologies have been developed by Knowledge Partners- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) and CBRI -CSIR, Roorkee. Applications from State Agencies, Private Builders & Financial Institutes will be sought in response to a questionnaire based on quantitative and qualitative aspects of businesses.
The entries received shall be evaluated against the attributes identified by the Knowledge Partners- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) and CBRI -CSIR, Roorkee.
The assessment will be based on the preliminary evaluation by Knowledge Partners. They will short list three best entries in each category. The entries will be further evaluated by inviting the selected ones for presentation in front of Jury. The Jury will decide the winner in each category.
(A) One organization can submit multiple nominations. Each project is to be nominated separately.
- One organization can submit multiple nominations. Each project is to be nominated separately. Nomination fee (Single award category) - Rs. 25,000/- + 18% GST
- For State Housing Board nomination fee is waived off. Delegation fee for attending the conference-cum-award ceremony will be charged @ Rs. 5000/- per delegate from State Housing Board.
(B) Organization can submit it’s application in the prescribed ‘Application Proforma’ online.
- Step 1: Register your organization for the award scheme.
- Step 2: Fill and submit the nomination form.
- Step 3: Pay the nomination fee online.
If you have any query about the application form, please contact Support Team (M)+91-8447071168/7011102865 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.